Firefighters called to kitchen fire

5:51pm Monday 2nd June 2014

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a kitchen fire in Colchester this evening.

One person suffered smoke inhalation following the blaze, which is believed to have started in a chip pan.

Two engines from Colchester arrived at the scene in Osborne Street just after 5pm.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2016 Newsquest Media Group

Gazette: site_logo http://www.gazette-news.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/trade_directory/