Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting GAZETTE NEWS to 80360, or email
Fire crews called to a blaze in a butchers
Updated 2:52pm Wednesday 2nd April 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to a blaze at a butchers in Langham Road, Boxted.
Threee crews arrived just before 1.20pm to reports that a refrigeration motor in the cool room was on fire.
By 2.30pm the crews had extinguished the blaze and are now using a thermal image camera to check for any remaining hotspots and are turning over and damping down.
Comments are closed on this article.