A MAN who was found unresponsive died after a multiple drug overdose, an inquest has heard.

Alan William Fairley, 60, was found at his home address in Colchester on Tuesday, May 23 this year.

Paramedics were called to the scene where they found Mr Fairley unresponsive.

Due to “it being clear he was deceased” CPR was not carried out.

His death was confirmed at 6pm before a post-mortem examination carried out on June 5 showed his cause of death as being multiple drug overdose.

At an inquest heard today, area coroner Michelle Brown said: “It was concluded there were no suspicious circumstances, and his provisional cause of death has been ruled as a multiple drug overdose.”