Six people have been jailed for a total of more than 40 years after being convicted of supplying crack cocaine and heroin.

Chelmsford Crown Court heard Peter Okunzuwa, 32, of Lea Bridge Road, Hackney, was supplying drugs into Colchester through the Captain drugs line, while the TJ line, run by Dejah Henriques, 23, of Digby Road, Hackney was stocking drugs in Chelmsford.

Drugs were also supplied in Chelmsford through the Max line run by Rowan Brown, 31, of no fixed address.

Following his arrest, the line was taken over by Amy Goldfinch, 28, of Church Road, London, who was believed to be “turning £2,000 worth of drugs a day”.

Talking about Goldfinch’s involvement, Judge Timothy Walker said: “You and Mr Okunzuwa co-ordinated the restock of drugs from Colchester and Bournemouth.

“There is evidence describing yourself of achieving sales of £2,000 a day.

“You set yourself a false identity with false passport and fake driving licence. You also had two bank account and a flat under that false identity.”

  • For news updates straight to your inbox, sign up to our court and crime newsletter here.

All eight defendants were charged with conspiracy to supply class crack cocaine and heroin between July 2020 and February 2021.

The court also heard Okunzuwa played a leading role in the supply of class A drugs in Colchester.

The judge said: “You assisted Amy Goldfinch with resupply after Mr Brown’s arrest. It was through you that she restocked in Colchester on July 27.”

  • Keep up to date with all the latest crime and court news with our dedicated Facebook page.

Each of the four defendants admitted conspiracy to supply drugs involving all three lines.

Brown was jailed for 11 years to run consecutively to his current sentence of five and a half years for supplying drugs.

Goldfinch was given nine years in prison and Henriques was sentenced to seven and a half years.

Okunzuwa was given a sentence of six years and nine months.

A further four defendants, who played less significant roles in the drug conspiracies also appeared in court admitting the charges.

Tony Wilde, 55, of Widford Park Place, Chelmsford, was given four years in prison.

Keith Webb, 49, of St Mary’s Mead, Broomfield, was sentenced to 21 months imprisonment.

Susann Poulton, 40, of Cromwell Close, Boreham, was also given a 36 month community order and Faith Mark, 22, of Brook Drive, Greater London, was given a 21 month sentence suspended for two years.