The Redbridge (Parking) (Amendment No. 1) Experimental Order 2021 The Redbridge (Waiting & Loading) (Amendment No. 1) Experimental Order 2021Notice ID: WAT2048047
London Borough of Redbridge
The Redbridge (Parking) (Amendment No. 1) Experimental Order 2021 The Redbridge (Waiting & Loading) (Amendment No. 1) Experimental Order 2021
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on 1 April 2021, the Council of the London Borough of Redbridge made the above-mentioned Orders under sections 9 and 124 of and part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Act") and of all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to remove four Pay and Display bays outside Nos. 5 to 9 Clock House Parade, High Street, Wanstead, and replace them with:
(a) an electric vehicle recharging bay outside 5 Clock House Parade;
(b) a car club parking bay outside 6 Clock House Parade; and
(c) "at any time" waiting restrictions (double yellow lines) outside Nos. 7 to 9 Clock House Parade to allow for the installation of a Parklet.
3. A copy of the Orders, which will come into operation on 8 April 2021, plans of the relevant road and the Council's statement of reasons for making the Orders can be inspected between 10.00am and 4.00pm on Monday to Friday (except on Bank Holidays) and 10.00am to 2.00pm on Saturdays, at the Central Library, Clements Road, llford, IG1 1EA or can be viewed on
4. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Orders or any of their provisions on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
5. If the provisions of the experimental Orders continue in operation for a period of not less than 6 months, the Council will consider in due course whether the provisions of the Orders should be reproduced and continued in force indefinitely. Within the period of six months from the coming into force of the Orders, or if the Orders are subsequently varied by another Order or modified pursuant to section 10(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, from the coming into force of that variation or modification (whichever is the latest), any person may object to the making of any Orders to continue indefinitely those provisions under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Act, by sending a statement in writing of their objection or representation and the grounds thereof to the Electric Vehicle Charge Point team, 10th Floor (front), Lynton House, 255-259 High Road, llford, IG1 1 NY. Or email:
Dated 1st April 2021
Head of Highways and Transport Strategy