Man cut free after getting trapped in metal chair

Man cut free after getting trapped in metal chair

Man cut free after getting trapped in metal chair

First published in News

FIRE crews were called in to free a man who was trapped in a metal chair in Colchester.

One crew from Colchester fire station was called to Thaxted Walk at 2.21pm on Saturday.

They used specialist cutting equipment to free the man, who was then treated by the ambulance service. He was freed at 2.53pm.

Comments (0)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree