Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting GAZETTE NEWS to 80360, or email
Firefighters called to kitchen fire in Osborne Street, Colchester
Updated 5:54pm Monday 2nd June 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a kitchen fire in Colchester this evening.
One person suffered smoke inhalation following the blaze, which is believed to have started in a chip pan.
Two engines from Colchester arrived at the scene in Osborne Street just after 5pm.
Comments are closed on this article.