Bedroom fire in Colchester

Gazette: Fire in bedroom Fire in bedroom

A MAN and a boy had to be treated by ambulance paramedics after breathing in smoke during a fire at their home.

Firefighters were called to the fire in an upstairs bedroom in Ventura Drive, Colchester at 6.23pm tonight, Friday May 9.

The fire was extinguished and the property cleared of smoke within 20 minutes.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree