Fire crews called to a blaze in a butchers

Fire crews called to a blaze in a butchers

Fire crews called to a blaze in a butchers

First published in News
Last updated

Firefighters were called to a blaze at a butchers in Langham Road, Boxted.

Threee crews arrived just before 1.20pm to reports that a refrigeration motor in the cool room was on fire. 

By 2.30pm the crews had extinguished the blaze and are now using a thermal image camera to check for any remaining hotspots and are turning over and damping down.

 

 

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:31pm Thu 3 Apr 14

Catchedicam says...

BBQ at Coleman's then
BBQ at Coleman's then Catchedicam
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree