According to the study published in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BJOG), levels of biomarkers in the blood of pregnant women can be used to predict which women are at risk of pre-eclampsia. (In medicine, a biomarker is a measurable indicator of the severity or presence of some disease state.)
- The placebo effect can still work, even if people know it's a placebo
- Velcro baby tips
- Is there really a middle-class drinking 'epidemic' in over-50s?
- Home birth
- Family days out
- Study says 'size really doesn’t matter' when it comes to a penis
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Clothing (6)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (9)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (6)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Office equipment (2)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Patricia Moss
MOSS Patricia Bertha (Pat) Passed away on 1st July 2015, aged 82. Much loved Mum to Phil and
Births - Beth and Matt White and Caudle
BETH WHITE and MATT CAUDLE Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Son, JACK ANTHONY Born
Marriages - Laura and Jason Robertson - Goulding
ROBERTSON - GOULDING John, Susan & Sarah Robertson announcing the marriage of Laura
Birthdays - Russell Everard
65Russell EVERARD Congratulations on reaching your 'significant birthday' (65) on 14th June