Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting GAZETTE NEWS to 80360, or email
"Public Health England said there was a 'very high risk' of diabetes with waistlines over 40in (102cm) in men or 35in (88cm) in women," BBC News reports. A new report highlights the connection between obesity and diabetes, which can be life-threatening…
- Could a blood test screen for suicide risk?
- Ebola virus threat to the UK is 'very low'
- 'Morning sickness' linked to healthier babies
- Summer treasure hunts
- Screens and sleep
- Exercise in pregnancy
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Art and crafts (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (37)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Samantha & Christopher Kear
Samantha and Christopher KEAR Samantha and Christopher's Wedding took place on 11th May 2014 in
Deaths - Wally Wones
WONES Wally Passed away peacefully at home on 21st July 2014, aged 90 years. Devoted Husband of
Births - Mark and Debbie Nevison
NEVISON Congratulations Mark & Debbie on the birth of AMBER weighing 9lbs 7oz on 8/7/14 Baby
Birthdays - Mum Rose Boyce
65MumRose BOYCE Happy Birthday, 65 years young. Lots of love from all your Family