Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting GAZETTE NEWS to 80360, or email
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Blackberry Curve 9320 Black (LOCKED TO ORANGE) Brand new Blackberry curve Locked to the orange network!
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Art and crafts (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (19)
- Clothing (11)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (37)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (23)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - Lily Spencer
Lily Rose SPENCERHappy Sweet Sixteen Lily Lou Love you whole wide world Mum, Glyn, Frank and all
Deaths - David Stuart Marsh
MARSH David Stuart Passed away suddenly at home on 19th March 2014. Funeral Service will take
Births - Louie Charlie GILLMORE
Louie Charlie GILLMORE 26.03.2014 Weight 1lb You were born a perfect baby boy, But you could not
Marriages - SALLY & JOE GENTRY & HARMAN
SALLY GENTRY and JOE HARMAN Mr and Mrs D Gentry are delighted to announce the engagement of