Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (14)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (6)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Verity and Sam Cook and Davis
Verity Cook & Sam DavisVerity and Sam are delighted to announce their engagement. Quirky,
Deaths - John Livingstone
LIVINGSTONE John Died Peacefully at home on 4 December aged 55. Reunited with his much loved Dad
Births - Oliver John Bennington-Lane
BENNINGTON-LANE Victoria & Rob are delighted to announce the arrival of OLIVER JOHN on 3rd
Birthdays - Odessa Nea
Odessa NEA Happy Birthday Sunshine! Love from Mamma and Dada, Papa, Dominic and Nana Mila