"Workers exposed to electromagnetic fields in their jobs could be at risk of developing motor neurone disease," the Daily Mail reports. A Dutch study found a link between occupational exposure to low-frequency magnetic fields and increased…
- Brain implants allow paralysed man to feed himself
- Can playing Tetris help prevent PTSD?
- Breastfeeding 'doesn't boost children's intelligence'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.