Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting GAZETTE NEWS to 80360, or email
As mums, we all know that our little ones are just gorgeous, but what can you do if you think your baby or child has the added extra to become a child model? Netmums has a hugely popular Child Modelling Club in the Netmums Coffeehouse where you can go to talk to other mums about child modelling.
- Kidney injuries 'killing thousands,' study claims
- Edible flowers not proven to prevent cancer
- Cheap holidays 'increased' melanoma rates
- 'Silver surfers' may have lower depression risk
- Garden games
- Early pregnancy symptoms
Buy & Sell
SPITFIRE DVD THE SPITFIRE COLLECTION - 4 disc box set - brand new - in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer.
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Art and crafts (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (19)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (21)
- Clothing (11)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (30)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - MARY TAYLOR
TAYLOR Mary Passed away in Bedford Hospital on 11th April, aged 81. Formerly of Maldon.
Birthdays - STANNY PORTER
Stanny PORTER Happy Birthday Mum Love Michael, David and Casper.
Births - Louie Charlie GILLMORE
Louie Charlie GILLMORE 26.03.2014 Weight 1lb You were born a perfect baby boy, But you could not
Marriages - SALLY & JOE GENTRY & HARMAN
SALLY GENTRY and JOE HARMAN Mr and Mrs D Gentry are delighted to announce the engagement of