"Patients with the highest genetic risk of suffering a heart attack benefit the most from cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, a study has found," The Guardian reports. Those with the highest genetic risk score appear to get the most benefit from the drugs…
- Adults may only get 'real flu' every five years
- Free family fun
- Coffee can 'cut risks of heart attack' claims
- Having a baby in your 30s or 40
- Immune changes found in people with CFS/ME
And whatever the price it will make a difference - especially to the workers and farmers who have helped nurture and grow the food we find in our supermarkets.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Pets (4)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - John Griffin 'Jack' Francis
FRANCIS John Griffin 'Jack' Died peacefully in hospital on 18th February 2015 aged 88 years. A
Births - AMY & JUSTIN WHITE, GREENFIELD
AMY WHITE and JUSTIN GREENFIELD Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Daughter, FAITH
Marriages - Leane and Ryan Dias and Tingey
Leane Dias and Ryan TingeyCongratulations to you both. Lots of love Mum, Dad and AVA xxxx
Birthdays - Hannah Rigg
Hannah RIGG a day as special as you are, Love Mum, Dad, Lol, Mads, Rhys and family xxxxxx18