"Babies do sleep better if you leave them to cry," the Daily Mail reports. A small study suggests that "graduated extinction" – better known as controlled crying in this country – increased sleep length and reduced the…
- Could cannabis damage DNA that is then passed down generations?
- Exam stress linked to teen suicide
- Link between stillbirth and air pollution 'inconclusive'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (4)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (3)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Pets (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.