ATTRACTIVE EXTENDED TIMBER FRAMED PERIOD HOME SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF WEST BERGHOLT. The original property dates back to 1865 with later sympathetic extension to provide a four bedroom detached family home with off road parking & mature garden.
This period home offers access to the A12 dual carriageway, mainline train station, local shops and popular schooling. The property benefits from off road parking and mature private garden. Early internal viewing is recommended.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 16' 1" into recess x 12' 4" ( 4.90m into recess x 3.76m )
Wooden window to front, French doors to side leading to garden, two radiators, feature fireplace with log burner inset, stairs to first floor with recess under, built-in storage cupboard, doors to Dining Room and Kitchen.
Dining Room 12' 3" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.73m into recess x 3.28m )
Wooden bow window to front, further wooden window to side, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.49m )
Wooden windows to rear and side, wooden glass panelled door to side leading to garden, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, space for cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge, radiator, door to:
Utility Room 8' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.59m x 1.91m )
Wooden window to side, concealed floor standing gas fired boiler, spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 12' 3" ( 3.91m max x 3.73m )
Wooden windows to side and front, exposed floorboards, radiator, built-in storage cupboard with window.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Wooden windows to front and side, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Wooden window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" max x 7' 2" ( 2.59m max x 2.18m )
Wooden window to side, radiator, fitted cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Skylight window to rear, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with separate shower over, radiator.
There is an attractive frontage with block paved driveway providing ample off street parking with mature flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area, mature flower and shrub borders, enclosed by shrubs and trees. Gate providing side access.
Proceed away from Colchester along Bergholt Road/B1508, continue to follow B1508 for approximately 1 mile, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Braiswick, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Braiswick/B1508, continue to follow B1508 for approximately 1 mile, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Chapel Road, turn left onto Chapel Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.