SITUATED IN A PROMINANT TOWN CENTRE POSITION, this two bedroom second floor apartment benefits from lounge/diner with Juliet balcony, fitted kitchen, en suite to master bedroom, three piece bathroom and underground allocated parking. There is NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs and lift to second floor, door to:
Laminate flooring, radiator, telephone entry system, built-in storage cupboard and cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to:
Lounge / Diner 22' x 12' 1" ( 6.71m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
Eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer + dishwasher + washer/dryer + microwave + stainless steel electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, concealed wall mounted gas boiler, tiled flooring, inset spotlights.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 11' 4" ( 4.04m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window and French doors to Juliet balcony to rear, radiator, treble fitted wardrobe, door to:
Low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, stainless steel heated towel rail, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Underground secure parking with remote control electric gates. There is one allocated parking space accessed via the lift into the main block.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, turn right at Queen Street, at St Botolphs Circus take the fourth exit onto Southway, at the roundabout take the fourth exit onto Balkerne Hill, slight left at Crouch Street, turn right at Rawstorn Road, take the first right onto Manor Road, take the first left onto Crowhurst Road, turn left at Popes Lane, sharp right toward St Marys Fields and Henry Laver Court is situated off this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.