One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
On-Site House Manager
No Onward Chain
Energy Rating C
STOP! LOOK & READ! having recently undergone a full refurbishment programme is this one bedroom retirement apartment, situated in the village on Coggeshall. With on-site house manager and being offered with no onward chain the property also has the added benefits of residents lounge and communal gardens. Energy Rating C
is via communal entrance door and via stairs to the first floor.
Entrance door, airing cupboard, skylight window, emergency pull cord, security entry phone, fitted carpet. Door to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' ( 4.01m x 3.05m )
Three light double glazed Window and skylight styled window to side aspect, coving to ceiling (partial restricted head height over 5'5) feature fireplace with painted wood surrong, marbled effect insert and safety hearth with electric coal effect fire within, storage heater, emergency pull cord, fitted carpet to remain
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 3" max ( 2.92m x 2.82m max )
Two light double glazed window to side aspect, Range of white fronted matching wall and base units with marble effect rolled edged working surfaces over, incorporating cupboards and drawers under. Inset stainless steel one bowl sink drainer, with mixer tap Integral ceramic hob with concealed extractor hood over, higher level electric oven and part tiled walls, window to side aspect, part sloping ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 2" into wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 4.01m into wardrobe x 2.64m )
Two light double glazed casement window to side aspect and sky light to side aspect, range of built-in wardrobes to one wall, emergency pull cord, part sloping ceiling, fitted carpet.
Obscure window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, emergency pull cord.
There are communal gardens with benches laid to lawn with mature tree shrub boarders
There is communal parking available for both residents and guests
THERE IS A HOUSE MANAGER AVAILABLE WITH 24 HOUR PULL CORD SYSTEM IN EACH ROOM AS WELL AS COMMUNAL LOUNGES WITH REGULAR ACTIVITIES
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.