This one bedroom apartment is situated at Cranmere Court over 55s development, within a short walk or bus ride of Colchester's town centre and enjoys beautiful views over well kept communal gardens and the historical brewery tower.
Entrance Door To:
Large storage cupboard housing water tank and hot water cylinder, electric storage heater, doors to:
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking communal gardens, electric storage heater, door to:
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer unit set into roll top work surfaces with eye and base level cupboards, tiled splashbacks, built-in oven, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 14' 2" max x 9' 4" ( 4.32m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over communal gardens, built-in double wardrobe with sliding mirror fronted doors, electric storage heater.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.75m )
Coloured suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, low level w.c. and pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
There are communal gardens.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, turn left onto Guildford Road, take the first left onto Exeter Drive and Cranmere Court is located off this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.