Situated to the west of Colchester down a private road, this spacious first floor maisonette benefits from off road parking and fully enclosed rear garden. The property is an ideal first time purchase and an early viewing is strongly advised. There is NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Upvc Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, opening to:
Upvc obscure window to side, loft access.
Lounge 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
Upvc window to front, wall mounted storage heater, feature fireplace, picture rail.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Upvc window to rear, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
Upvc window to rear, wall mounted storage heater, picture rail.
Upvc obscure window to side, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower over, fitted cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Driveway providing off road parking.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with decking area and timber shed with power and light connected, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road/A1124, continue to follow the A1124 for approximately 2 miles going through one roundabout, turn left onto Collingwood Road, take the first left onto Lanvalley Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.