Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting GAZETTE NEWS to 80360, or email
Woman suffers smoke inhalation following kitchen fire
11:08pm Friday 27th September 2013 in News
A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation following a fire at a home in Colchester.
Two crews from Colchester fire station were called to a house in Harwich Road just before 6pm.
The kitchen fire was extinguished before the crews arrived at the property.
A spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service said: "One woman suffered from smoke inhalation and fire crews administered oxygen therapy.
"The incident was dealt with by 6.09pm."
Comments are closed on this article.